Hi. We are your new best friends.
T2T BFF Ambassador Program
What the heck is a T2T BFF?
Well, let’s start by saying what the BFF part means… T2T’s Badass Fitness Friend!
T2T BFFs are awesome individuals who are not only pumped about our brand, but into living a fun and active lifestyle. There is no prescribed notion of what a T2T BFF should look like. We are all at different points in our fitness journey and have people within our community from all areas of fitness. The most important thing is that you believe in us like we believe in YOU!
What is involved in being a T2T BFF?
A T2T BFF will be responsible for:
- Spreading the word about T2T and our message that #WeAreALLAthletes.
- Being a motivator and an example of positive living.
- Connecting your community with the T2T community.
- Engaging with followers both in person and via social media.
As a BFF, you will have the opportunity to help the T2T community grow by participating in local T2T sponsored events to meet other people with similar goals and interests. You’ll also be invited to events with other T2T BFF’s like wine tastings, paddle-boarding, cooking lessons, pool parties, and so much more!
You KNOW there are perks involved! As a T2T BFF, you will receive your own personal promo code to be used on all of your future online purchases! Here’s the best part – you can share your promo code with your friends and family to let them in on your discount as well! We will also run sales throughout the year in which we will allow you to double up promo codes for. How awesome is that?!
And who doesn’t love free swag? Free swag is DEFINITELY a part of the BFF program! Once you have applied and are accepted, our Ambassador Coordinator will provide you with all the details.
So far so good – But are there eligibility requirements?
While this is meant to be a fun program, we do have some requirements:
- You must represent the T2T mission with a respectful and positive nature at all times.
- BFFs should post a minimum of one quality photo, video, or blog post at least once per month on their chosen social media platforms either using the hashtag #T2TBFF or linking your post back to www.thick-to.thin.com. These posts should be public so everyone can see how awesome you are in representing for T2T!
- You don’t have to be an expert blogger or social media butterfly with a huge following, but we do ask that you have a web presence on one or more of the major social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.) and have a clear communication style throughout all posts.
- You can be located anywhere in the world, but being that we are based in the USA and only have a solid B+ semester of High School Spanish under our belts, we are looking for BFFs who are able to communicate in English as the primary language. However, bilingual BFFs are always welcome!
- You must remain in contact with T2T throughout the duration of your ambassadorship. We will have a private Facebook group to keep up on the haps, periodic virtual hangouts, meet ups, and other chances to stay in touch. Life happens and we understand not being able to make every event, but please connect with us if and when you will not be able to attend.
The Fine Print
- Participation in the T2T BFF program is completely voluntary and at will. This means that you can tell us anytime that you are no longer interested.
- Although it is highly unlikely that we would ever do this and hopefully never have to, T2T may dismiss an individual from the program for conduct unbecoming of a BFF.
- T2T reserves the right to change, amend, or discontinue the program at any time.
All of this sounds great! How do I apply?
Sweet! We’re happy that you’re happy! To apply, please complete the form below. We’ll be in touch within 4 weeks. If you have any questions or would like to check on the status of your application AFTER the 4 week time frame, please send your inquiry to BFFninja@thick-to-thin.com