Well, every year on November 17th and 18th, I frantically look back on Facebook and take a tour down memory lane…. And I cry. LOL. Yes I’m crying… It’s officially been 3 years since I started selling these tanks, and although this has been a rollercoaster of time, I wouldn’t change anything for the world. This company was meant to be here, this company was meant to make a difference, and this company is going to keep doing it until I die probably haha. Maybe after that, my kids will take it over, and I will have hopefully taught them all the things that you have taught me. I’ve grown a LOT over the last three years, and sure, they say small business will do that to you, but I’m not talking about growing in my business experience, I’m talking about growing as a human being.
You guys have been through the biggest times in my life with me…. Making sure I stayed on track to get healthy for my wedding day. Having our back when Marshawn Lynch tried to go after us to take down Mom in Beast Mode. Listening to me rant on our blog (and even sometimes thinking it’s funny). Calming my nerves when I decided to do my first CrossFit competition. Believing in me when I told you I would be your voice, and I would make a change, and I would build a community where women could feel like they were really involved instead of just another customer. I’ve told you guys time over time, this company isn’t about making money, it’s about bringing together women who have like minded thoughts and support them and humor them and just be an awesome big girl gang!!!!
I want more then anything in this world for you all to know that this company is 100% for you, and we are giving all we’ve got to bring you exactly what you want and need out of the apparel industry. We want you to KNOW that there’s a company out there that really truly is doing that. I started this because I needed that. I didn’t feel comfortable, and so I made sure that I would try to make a change. And yes, it’s really really hard to do what we are doing, and I get depressed on multiple occasions, and get upset that I’m not doing it quickly enough, but we are moving, we are going as quickly as we can. And I wouldn’t trade anything for these last three years… Well, maybe some of this depression HAHA, but you know, that’s what therapy’s for!
Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, for sticking with us, sticking with me, believing in us, and being part of our girl gang!
Cheers, and here’s to 3 more years!
Here’s just a short list of the things we’ve accomplished over the last 3 years:
- We fought back against Marshawn Lynch
- Daymond John called
- We auditioned for Shark Tank
- I’ve become an athlete again and participated in a bunch of CrossFit competitions (YEAH RIGHT I KNOW ME!!!!)
- We raised over 30,000 to start producing our own clothing
- We become best friends with over 6,000 women (some of them don’t talk to us anymore, but we get it, we all grow out of friendships!)
- We got office space!
- We grew from 1 to 4 back to 1 then up to 3 again
- We launched a podcast no one listened to! (hey, you’ve got to try it at least once, there are a LOT of successful podcasts out there haha)
- I learned to actually love my body. (WOAH RIGHT?!?!)
- We’ve met so many amazing women
- I drastically changed my mindset from wanting to be something society has told me I should be, to someone I actually love.
- We’ve sold to over 30 countries
- We’ve expanded into Australia
- We’ve made some awesome videos
- We’ve had some awesome photoshoots
- We had our first Crunch and Brunch in NYC!
- Did I mention that I actually love the body I have???? That’s seriously, a HUGE THING
- I spoke to a bunch of amazing college kids about Starting Something That Matters