To our amazing girl gang,
This is probably the hardest email I’ve ever had to write in my life. Unfortunately, we are closing the doors of T2T. This decision didn’t come lightly as we’ve loved building this brand over the last 5 years, but financially, we cannot keep going.
This little revolution we started, trying to make a difference, trying to show the whole world that an athlete doesn’t look like a certain person, that #WEAREALLATHLETES has made a difference, I know it. I can see the change in media and in the world, and I know it’s because of amazing people like you showing the world that all of us deserve to be included. Words cannot even begin to thank you for trusting us to help with your individual missions of making a difference.
I will be the first to admit I’m just horrible at business. This started out as a hobby, then because of you all it turned into an amazing movement, but with that movement came responsibilities, and overhead and hitting sales targets, and from the beginning I’ve said the minute that I have to make sure I’m hitting “goals” this was going to be hard. I didn’t like selling, what I liked doing was having a place where ALL women were included, and they ALL felt like they were welcomed. Maybe for me, a for-profit business isn’t the right avenue, because I cannot push product, I mean I probably gave away more then we even sold! ha! That being said, it probably was a huge reason that we are emailing you today.
I was looking back at all the amazing things we’ve done and I just cried, because we have done so much and you’ve all been so amazing and supportive, and that’s something that will always live on. I’ve actually made a bunch of amazing friendships with women I’ve met through T2T, and I made myself healthy because of your motivation, but I’ve also had the darkest days as well, thinking that I’ve let you all down, and as a business owner, that’s the hardest part. But these are things that I will NEVVER EVER forget. We are going to keep the FB/IG pages up for motivation and just for a place for you all to interact if you want!
1. THE LAST DAY OF SALES WILL BE MONDAY MARCH 20th.
2. We will email all people who have open orders immediately after this email to inform them that their orders are still being printed.
3. People whom have gift cards will also be emailed to discuss their options, either purchasing or getting
4. Over the next few weeks we will be posting random flash sales on IG with the last of the inventory we have, both designs and blanks, so TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS if you don’t want to miss those! (our IG is here)
5. AUSTRALIA WILL STAY OPEN!!! So if you want to shop AU go ahead!